|welcome to just plain yoga studio!
santosha 30 day challenge: Practice Gratitude in November with us! Post on FaceBook or Instagram everyday in November telling (in words and/or pictures) or showing (in a picture) how you practice Santosha. Just for today, how did you find contentment, gratitude, and acceptance? Don't forget to add to your post: #santosha30daychallenge and @justplainyoga
JPY is a multi-style yoga space with 2 full studios dedicated to bringing all things yoga to central pennsylvania since 2003.
vinyasa yoga, hatha yoga, easy hatha yoga, yoga for beginners, yin yoga, kripalu yoga, yoga for anyBody, yoga nidra, meditation, 200-RYS teacher training, workshops, special events, and more...
which yoga class should i take?
follow this link to find a simple, clear way to choose a yoga class you will enjoy.
free community yoga class
free yoga class on sundays at 11:00 am (all levels, 60 minutes) different teacher each week. donations are accepted and applied to the JPY scholarship fund.
for the beginners
monthly and weekly special classes
- Yoga Nidra with Paul Herzer-E-RYT-500 2nd friday of the month, 6:30-8:00 pm, next classes: 12/9, 1/13/17, 2/10, 3/10, 4/14
- Freedom Yoga Dance with Erica Binder - one Friday per month, 7:00 - 8:30 pm, next dances: no class in Dec, 1/20, 2/17, 3/17, 4/21
- Kids' Yoga Party with Erika Amerika Malorzo- one friday per month, 7:00-8:30 pm, next classes: no class in Dec, 1/20, 2/17, 3/17, 4/21
- Be Still and Yin with Sherra Zavitsanos -One Sunday a Month 4:30-6 pm- 12/18
- Asana Geekout with Tina Stroh and Carolyn Harley - last Friday of month, 5:30-6:45 pm 12/30
the latest and greatest for december:
- JIM DONOVAN returns Friday 12/16!
- Amanda's 12 Asanas of Christmas on 12/19 morning and evening classes! No registration necessary.
- Special Winter Solstice Vinyasa with Tina, Carolyn and Darlene on Wednesday 12/21 in place of Tina's Vinyasa flow. No registration necessary.
schedule changes and additions:
- Joe's last class was 11/28. Farewell Joe and best of luck in FL! Sherra will take over his Thursday 4:30pm class as of 12/1 and it will be Hatha level 1. Mondays at 4:30pm will be discontinued after 12/12.
- NEW TEACHER for Monday's at 6:30pm. Suzi will be replacing Maria as of 12/5 with a class called Power Vinyasa Flow. Thank you Maria for your time at JPY. Best of luck in your endeavors! See you on the mat!
- NEW TEACHER, RACHEL COOK, has taken over Erica Binder's Wednesday 9:15am Hatha 2-3 and Friday 9:15m Yin classes. Welcome Rachel!
- NO CLASSES 12/25/16
- NO EVENING CLASSES 12/24/16
- NO CLASSES 1/1/17
teacher trainings and enrichment:
JPY is now a Jade Affiliate:
click on the image below to order your Jade mats and support you local studio!
WEATHER UPDATES: please check here when the weather is questionable