Tips for Virtual and In-Studio Classes
Tips for a successful Virtual Class
- Buy a single class or class card or even an unlimited package for full access to all classes.
- Create a free Zoom Account. Classes are live-streamed via Zoom.com through a link provided by FitGrid.
- Sign up for classes at least an hour before class to make sure you get your email link for class. You may even book several classes in advance to motivate you!
- An email with an easy login button will be sent 30 min before class begins and you will be able to click the link and join the class.
- Add Hello@fitgrid.com to your addresses so your link isn’t sent to your spam folder
- If you don’t see this email, check your spam folder for an email from FitGrid or call us at 717-975-9642. We do our best help!
- Reliable WiFi connection and device large enough to see your teacher
- Space large enough for your mat and to freely sweep your arms overhead
- Get Yoga props ready. Don’t hesitate to be creative!
- Set your space in view of your camera. You don’t have to be seen but it is nice for the instructors to be able to greet you and welcome you.
Tips for ‘In Studio’ Classes
- Buy a single In Studio class or a class card. Please pay online if possible.
- Register at least an hour before class.
- Classes limited to 12 students.
- If you reserve a spot in a studio class and do not show up we will charge your card for a visit.
- NO DROP INS or FIRST CLASS FREE passes for In Studio classes.
- Have a gift certificate or a discount coupon? Call the front desk for your first visit to set up your account and register for classes.