Pricing & FAQs
Offering Private Individual Yoga or Group Yoga Classes
This is a great way to start or restart your yoga journey. You will have a one-on-one personalized session with an experienced instructor virtually or in person at the studio. You may choose to be guided in a practice or perhaps you prefer to explore a posture or series of postures in more detail. This is also a good option if you are recovering from an injury or surgery. Private yoga sessions at studio with a registered yoga teacher.
PRICING: $40 half hour/ $65 one hour (SPECIAL: 5% off for pre-payment for 5 sessions and 10% off for pre-payment for 10 sessions.) TO SCHEDULE call 717-975-9642 or email Info@justplainyoga.com.
Group Yoga Classes or Beginner Series online or at your home or office: We can schedule an online class for your group to enjoy together. We can design workshops/classes/demonstrations for students of all ages.
PRICING: Group online classes start at $120 per class and are dependent upon the number of classes and size of group. Discounts for pre-paid series and ongoing group classes. In person classes are dependent upon travel costs, group size and teacher availability with a minimum of $150 per event.
Some FAQS answered here
- Plenty of parking in a large parking lot, 2 large studio spaces and two bathrooms.
- Create an account in MindBody through our website.
- Use our Just Plain Yoga App to more easily sign up for classes.
- Currently NO DROP- INs for ‘In Studio” classes and NO FIRST CLASS FREE PASSES. Please register for class at least 1 hour before ‘In Studio’ classes to guarantee your space. Due to limited class size for In Studio classes you will be charged for ‘No Shows’.
- To access our 24 hour classes you simply sign up for the Virtual or Live Stream class you want to view and you will receive 2 links. The second link is the link to view the video recording of class. Check your spam for an email from Apiant if you don’t see your link. 24 hour access starts at the end of the recorded class time.
- If you have a gift certificate sign up for class and when asked for payment use pre-paid gift card option and enter your gift certificate number. Any issue call 717-975-9642 or email us at email@example.com
- Have a Groupon? You may register through Mindbody and pay using the the groupon. Please read the groupon fineprint. We do not allow multiple groupons to be used by the same person. Any issue call 717-975-9642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAT RENTALS UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Preparing for your first yoga class
COVID MITIGATION ADDITIONS: Please come to class in yoga attire and ready for class; we will not have locker rooms or changing rooms available. You may want to bring your own water; our water fountains will not be available. Teachers will not be giving physical assists. If you enjoy using props, bring your own props and mat until we are able to provide studio props and mat rentals. Thank you for your patience! Be safe.
- Bring a yoga mat or purchase one of ours. We have mat rentals for $2 but it is preferable that you have your own.
- We practice in our bare feet or yoga socks.
- Dress comfortably for movement. Don’t wear overly loose clothing as it may get in the way.
- If you have props you may bring your own or use the studio props when available. Additional props ARE NOT REQUIRED to participate in classes.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Turn off cell phones and put them and other valuables in a safe place.
- Please leave shoes, coats and large bags outside of the practice spaces.
- Keep voices low while waiting for class.
- Show up 10-15 minutes early, prepared for class. If you enter late do so quietly without disrupting others and if you must leave before rest, please let the teacher know before class and exit quietly.
- Classes vary in levels and instruction; please follow the instruction and be aware of you own ability. It is ok to stop and rest.
- Yoga can make you sweat, even a gentle class. please be aware of your own personal cleanliness and avoid using strong perfumes.
- Keep open containers outside of practice spaces.
- Leave the practice spaces the way you found them, or better by returning props neatly. Used rental mats return to basket by front desk.
- Teachers sometimes assist physically. You may ask to not be touched.
- Let a teacher know if you need to leave early, if you are pregnant or have an injury.
- It is ok to ask questions. we are here to help!
Purchase, Refund and Cancellation Policies
- CLASS PASSES: 5, 10, 20 CLASS CARDS and Single Classes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase (updated as of 9/29/2020) This includes groupons, other discounted card and gift certificates. Use is for ongoing classes only. 4-6 week sessions, special classes/workshops & teacher trainings priced separately.
- UNLIMITED PACKAGES: (monthly, 3 month, 6 month, yearly) begin on the first day of use and may not be shared. Up to 10% discount if you register for our auto-pay contracts. All cards are good for ongoing classes only. 4-6 week sessions, special classes/workshops & teacher trainings priced separately.
- NO REFUNDS/RETURNS ON CLASS CARDS or GIFT CARDS.
- WORKSHOP CANCELLATIONS: *cancellations for workshops, trainings, specialty classes 30 days before the event will receive a full refund/within 30 days of the event will receive a 50% refund or 50% JPY account credit. No refunds for cancellations on the day of the event. This policy exists because we may have teachers coming from outside of our area and they rely on our accurate student count for their time and efforts. You may choose to transfer your registration to another person. *cancellations for 4 or 6 week sessions 30 days before the event will receive a full refund/within 30 days of the event will receive a 50% refund or 100% JPY account credit. No refunds for cancellations on the day of the event or thereafter.
- DISCOUNTS: Seniors, Military and School Students: 10% discount for full-time school students, seniors 62+ and military on 5, 10, 20 class cards only. Discount does not apply to 4 wk or 6 wk sessions, workshops or unlimited packages. May not be combined with other discounts.
- PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES/WELLNESS SERVICES: *24 hour cancellation requested for private lessons or client may be charged for the class.
- We are not responsible for stolen/lost items. Lockers are provided and cubbie spaces in studios for personal items.
- EXTENSIONS/HOLDS: one per year for illness/injury/bereavement for up to 60 days maximum and requested within 30 days from time of circumstance.