Rates and Getting started at JPY
Purchasing standard class cards and unlimited packages:
5, 10 and 20 class cards have a 90 day expiration from first use. This includes redeemed gift certificate class cards, and any other discounted or gifted class cards. Unlimited packages begin on the first day of use and may not be shared. All cards are good for ongoing classes only.
IMPORTANT: If you have a gift certificate or a discount coupon you will need to come to the front desk for your first visit to set up your account and register for classes.
Private session at studio with a registered yoga teacher : $40 half hour/ $65 one hour.
Private session or series of classes at your home or office: Price dependent on travel costs and teacher availability. We can design workshops/classes/demonstrations for students of all ages.
Massage and Reiki services coming soon…
- class cards (includes groupons, other discounted card and gift certificates) are valid 90 days from first use. use is for ongoing classes only. 6 wk specialty classes & workshops priced separately.
- RETURNS: sorry, no refunds on class cards or unlimited packages.
- 10% discount for full-time students, seniors 62+ and military on 5, 10, 20 class cards only. discount does not apply to workshops or unlimited packages.
- *24 hour cancellation requested for private lessons or client may be charged for the class.
- WORKSHOP REFUNDS: *cancellations for workshops, trainings, and specialty classes 30 days before the event will receive a full refund/within 30 days of the event will receive a 50% refund/ no refunds for cancellations on the day of the event.
- we are not responsible for stolen/lost items
- extensions/holds on class cards: one per year for illness/injury/bereavement for up to 60 days maximum and requested within 30 days from time of circumstance.
- please leave shoes, coats and large bags outside of the practice spaces. feel free to leave your stress at the door as well.
- turn off cell phones and put them and other valuables in a safe place. do not leave them in our lobby or changing area
- show up early, prepared for class. if you enter late do so quietly without disrupting others and if you must leave before rest, please let the teacher know before class and exit quietly.
- classes vary in levels and instruction. please follow the instruction and be aware of you own ability. it is ok to stop and rest.
- yoga can make you sweat, even a gentle class. please be aware of your own personal cleanliness and avoid using strong perfumes.
- keep open containers outside of practice spaces.
- leave the practice spaces the way you found them, or better by returning props neatly. used rental mats return to basket by front desk.
- while waiting for class to begin keep voices low.
- teachers sometimes assist physically. you may ask to not be touched.
- let a teacher know, before class, if you are pregnant or have an injury.
- it is ok to ask questions. we are here to help.