Pricing & FAQs
Private Individual or Group Yoga Classes:
This is a great way to start or restart your yoga journey. You will have a one-on-one personalized session with you instructor. You may choose to be guided in a practice or perhaps you prefer to explore a posture or series of postures in more detail. This is also a good option if you are recovering from an injury or surgery. Private yoga sessions at studio with a registered yoga teacher.PRICING: $40 half hour/ $65 one hour 5% off for pre-payment for 5 sessions and 10% off for pre-payment for 10 sessions. Sessions may be scheduled by calling the studio at 717-975-9642 or email Info@justplainyoga.com.
Group Yoga Classes or Beginner Series online or at your home or office: We can schedule an online class for your group to enjoy together. Prices for group online classes start at $120 and are dependent upon the number of classes and size of group. Discounts available for pre-paid series or ongoing group classes. In person classes are dependent upon travel costs, group size and teacher availability with a minimum of $150 per event. We can design workshops/classes/demonstrations for students of all ages.
Things you might want to know…
- NO DROP- INS for ‘In Studio” classes and NO FIRST CLASS FREE PASSES. Please register for class at least 1 hour before your ‘In Studio’ class to guarantee a space. Due to limited class size for In Studio classes you will be charged for ‘No Shows’.
- If you have a gift certificate or a discount coupon/groupon you will need to call the front desk at 717-975-9642 for your first visit to set up your account and register for classes.
- NO MAT RENTALS AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- NO studio towels, locker use, spring water, or tea until further notice.
- CLASS PASSES: 5, 10, 20 CLASS CARDS and Single Classes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase (updated as of 9/29/2020) This includes groupons, other discounted card and gift certificates. Use is for ongoing classes only. 4-6 week sessions, special classes/workshops & teacher trainings priced separately.
- UNLIMITED PACKAGES: (monthly, 3 month, yearly) begin on the first day of use and may not be shared. 10% discount for auto-pay for a year. All cards are good for ongoing classes only. 4-6 week sessions, special classes/workshops & teacher trainings priced separately.
- REFUNDS/RETURNS: sorry, no refunds on class cards or unlimited packages or Gift Certificates.
- REFUNDS or CANCELLATIONS: *cancellations for workshops, trainings, specialty classes 30 days before the event will receive a full refund/within 30 days of the event will receive a 50% refund or 50% JPY account credit. No refunds for cancellations on the day of the event. This policy exists because we may have teachers coming from outside of our area and they rely on our accurate student count for their time and efforts. You may choose to transfer your registration to another person. *cancellations for 4 or 6 week sessions 30 days before the event will receive a full refund/within 30 days of the event will receive a 50% refund or 100% JPY account credit. No refunds for cancellations on the day of the event or thereafter.
- DISCOUNTS: Seniors, Military and School Students: 10% discount for full-time school students, seniors 62+ and military on 5, 10, 20 class cards only. Discount does not apply to 4 wk or 6 wk sessions, workshops or unlimited packages. May not be combined with other discounts.
- PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES/WELLNESS SERVICES: *24 hour cancellation requested for private lessons or client may be charged for the class.
- We are not responsible for stolen/lost items. Lockers are provided and cubbie spaces in studios for personal items.
- EXTENSIONS/HOLDS: one per year for illness/injury/bereavement for up to 60 days maximum and requested within 30 days from time of circumstance.
Please come to class in yoga attire and ready for class. We will not have locker rooms or changing rooms available right now. Also. bring your own water as our water fountains will not be available. Teachers will not be giving physical assists. Please bring your own props and mat. No mat rentals or communal props. Thank you for your patience! Be safe.
- Turn off cell phones and put them and other valuables in a safe place.
- Please leave shoes, coats and large bags outside of the practice spaces. feel free to leave your stress at the door as well.
- Keep voices low while waiting for class.
- Show up early, prepared for class. if you enter late do so quietly without disrupting others and if you must leave before rest, please let the teacher know before class and exit quietly.
- Classes vary in levels and instruction. please follow the instruction and be aware of you own ability. it is ok to stop and rest.
- Yoga can make you sweat, even a gentle class. please be aware of your own personal cleanliness and avoid using strong perfumes.
- Keep open containers outside of practice spaces.
- Leave the practice spaces the way you found them, or better by returning props neatly. used rental mats return to basket by front desk.
- Teachers sometimes assist physically. you may ask to not be touched.
- Let a teacher know, before class, if you are pregnant or have an injury.
- It is ok to ask questions. we are here to help.