Skip to content
Covid Protective Procedures (updated 7/2021)
- Masks are strongly recommended if you have not been vaccinated and even if you have been vaccinated(by PA Dept of Health and CDC). Please do what you makes you feel safe for yourself and your family. We have masks at the front desk if you forget your own mask and want one.
- Our HVAC has a UV light to help disinfect our indoor air.
- In Studio classes are limited in size until further notice.
- Floors are cleaned regularly with a non-toxic virucide: H2O Orange2 by Envirox.
- We encourage you to bring your own props if possible. Minimal use of props is now available.
- Studios and bathrooms are regularly disinfected.
- Hand sanitizers are placed around the studio for your use.
- Teachers may be giving physical assists. If you wish not to be assisted please let instructors know.
- Consider disinfecting your mat and props at home between uses.
- If you feel sick, ill, under the weather, not yourself, “maybe its allergies but I’m not sure?”….please STAY HOME for the safety of our team and your community. Rest & get better. Please do not attend in studio classes if you are feeling ill in any way or feel your immune system is compromised. Please feel free to continue virtual classes online.
- Please arrive 15 mins before the start of class. Front doors open 15 minutes before start of class by karma only, doors will be locked at start of class, no late entry.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering.
- Place any excess belongings in a cubby.
- Doors will be closed after the scheduled class time is set to begin to avoid students entering during practice.
- Shoes may be left on metal rack in common space.
- Please only bring essential items to your practice inside the building
- Please exit class and building as soon as possible after class and socialize in the parking lot.