|welcome to just plain yoga studio!
JPY is a multi-style yoga space with 2 full studios dedicated to bringing all things yoga to central pennsylvania since 2003.
vinyasa yoga, hatha yoga, easy hatha yoga, yoga for beginners, yin yoga, kripalu yoga, yoga for anyBody, yoga nidra, meditation, 200-RYS teacher training, workshops, special events, and more...
which yoga class should i take?
follow this link to find a simple, clear way to choose a yoga class you will enjoy.
free community yoga class
free yoga class on sundays at 11:00 am (all levels, 60 minutes) different teacher each week. donations are accepted and applied to the JPY scholarship fund.
for the beginners
monthly and weekly special classes
- Yoga Nidra with Paul Herzer-RYT-500 2nd friday of the month, 6:30-8:00 pm, next classes: 8/12
- Freedom Yoga Dance with Erica Binder - one Friday per month, 7:00 - 8:30 pm, next dances: 8/19, 9/16, 10/21, 11/18, 12/16
- Kids' Yoga Party with Erika Amerika Malorzo- one friday per month, 7:00-8:30 pm, next classes: 8/19, 9/16, 10/21, 11/18, 12/16
- Be Still and Yin with Sherra Zavitsanos - 8/28 (Live music with Maria Wilson), 9/25, 10/30, 11/27, 12/18,
- Asana Geekout with Tina Stroh and Carolyn Harley - last Friday of month, next sessions: 8/26, 5:30-6:45 pm
the latest and greatest for AUGUST:
We are now a Jade Affiliate:
click on the picture below to order your Jade mats and support you local studio!
teacher trainings and enrichment for students:
- Sanskrit Level 2 w/ Erik Marerro, NEW DATES TBA, Sat and Sun 11am-5pm each day. CEU's available upon request. For details or to register call 717-975-9642.
- Pranayama Worshop- with PAUL HERZER E-RYT 500 Saturday, October 8th, 1:00 to 4:00 pm CEU's available upon request
$40 pre-registration/$45 at the door $25 for return students (if you have taken this before, you are a "return student") register by calling 717.975.YOGA or email firstname.lastname@example.org
please check here when the weather is questionable